- Paulownia seedling plant (exclusively the species Tomentosa)
- Complete planting services
- Information for subsequent care of the cultivation
- The possibility of association with other Paulownia Tomentosa timber and biomass producers to obtain the best price when selling timber
WHY PAULOWNIA DEVELOPMENT?
It is absolutely vital to start this business by choosing a certified origin plant stock, guaranteed by the producer. In other words, by buying plants or even seeds with no guarantee of their origin is as if we invest in a race horse that, in fact, is a pony. Read more…
- We recommend you start your business with a minimum of 1 ha land; large surfaces will produce increased profitability. Read more…
- PAULOWNIA DEVELOPMENT recommends the Paulownia Tomentosa plantation for timber and biomass, a system involving planting of 600 – 660 trees / ha. Read more…
- The initial investment if you choose planting Paulownia Tomentosa for timber and biomass is about 3.000-5000 Euros / ha.Read more…
- PAULOWNIA DEVELOPMENT doreste aims to encourage European funds to finance Paulownia Plantation. Read more…
- Fast growing under optimum planting and irrigation conditions – 4-5 m / year.
- Once the trees are harvested, they regenerate from their existing root systems, earning them the name of the “Phoenix tree”.
- Solving global deforestation and global energy crisis – 3700 KJ calorific power.
- High quality wood, the easiest hardwood – known in the industry as the “Aluminium of timbers”, is resistant to contortion.
- 2 kilos of Paulownia are equivalent with 1 litre of diesel gasoline.
- Its deep roots (10-12 m) improve soil quality and maintain underground water.
- The profit is 10 to 70 times higher than initial investment 4 years after planting, regardless of the plantation area or destination.
- Its leaves provide a food source for animals and have the ability to absorb carbon dioxide, approximately 1200t/year.